Departments
Alcohol Courses
Food Safety
Recipe Center

Cocktail Recipes
Online

Purchase Quality
Bar Supplies at
Discounted Prices!



Online
Tips Certification:

At Your Own Pace.
TIPS Renewal &
Initial Certification.

Member of The Better Business Bureau

member of the Better Business Bureau.

Learn Behind an Actual Bar!

Learn behind an actual bar from our qualified instructors. Our campuses are designed to give our students simulated, on-the-job traning. Our classrooms accomodate our small bartending classes of 6 to 12 people.

Our bar stations have the latest Wunderbar soda gun systems, three compartment sinks, stainless steel ice bins, mixers, professional glassware, and liquor speed racks.

San Francisco, California Bartending School Actual Classroom Photo!
Phoenix, Arizona Bartending School Actual Classroom Photo!
Boston, Massachusetts Bartending School Actual Classroom Photo!
Knoxville, Tennesse Bartending School Actual Classroom Photo!
Cincinnati, Ohio Bartending School Actual Classroom Photo!
Cincinnati, Ohio Bartending School Actual Classroom Photo!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bartending School Actual Classroom Photo!
Nashville, Tennessee Bartending School Actual Classroom Photo!

Our students spend 25% of their time observing our instructors make and explain each and every drink. The remaining 75% of their time is spent behind on of our fully-equipped bars, making the drinks over and over. Our instructors observe, critique and assist the students in mastering the art of the cocktail

Our students are entitled to unlimited practice time once they enroll in our bartending school. Students may arrive early before or stay late after their bartending class to get extra practice time behind our fully-equipped bars.

Extra practice time is not necessary, but many of our students tell us that the extra time behind the bar helps build their confidence. In our indiustry, "the best bartenders get the best tips!"