TABC Certification, Wisconsin Bartending License
& Basset Certification Course Online

TIPS Certification
Recipe Center

Tips Certification:

At Your Own Pace.
TIPS Renewal &
Initial Certification.

Member of The Better Business Bureau

member of the Better Business Bureau.

Alcohol Certification Laws - Vary by State & City

Many states require that all servers of alcohol attend and pass an approved responsible alcohol service class. The three premier alcohol certification classes are the TIPS (Training and Intervention Procedures for Servers of alcohol), ServSafe program by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and the Learn2Serve Online training and certification course.

A few states have their own program that must be taught to servers of alcohol. Texas has their TABC Certification(Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission) program that all Texas servers of alcohol must pass.


This TABC certification is available at each of our Texas bartending schools and we also have an economical, Texas approved online course on this website. Simple click on the Texas Banner below to go directly to the sign up page. Most all bars and restaurants in Texas require the TABC certification.
For more info on our TABC Certification, visit our TABC Training website.


We have also included a banner to go directly to the Wisconsin Bartender License online page below. Our Wisconsin Online certification course is approved by the Wisconsin Department of Revenue and complies with statutes 125.04 and 125.17. The Wisonsin certification is called a "bartender license". For more information, visit our Wisconsin Bartender License website.

Illinois Basset Certification Online Below - $14.95

We offer the Illinois Basset Certification Online certification course for $25.00. Our online Learn2Serve Basset training course has been approved in Illinois by the Illinois Liquor Control Commission and fully complies with their requirements. Our Basset License is #5A-0062851.
For more information, visit our Illinois Basset Certification website.


Our New York alcohol certification is currently the only New York State Liquor Authority (NYSLA) approved online course. The course in not currently required by New York state law, but many New York bars and insurance companies are requiring this certification before an employee can bartend.

Tennessee also has their own alcohol certification program (TABC) and both the Nashville and Knoxville bartending schools offer this alcohol certification course to all of their students and to the public as well. Tennessee does not allow online certification. All Tennessee students must certify on premise.

The map above illustrates the STATE mandated alcohol certification requirements by color. This map was current when published, but you should always check with the appropriate licensing agency before serving alcohol at an establishment.

For the most current local information, contact any bartending school on this website. If alcohol certification is required in any state or city that we have listed a school, that school will be aware of laws affecting you.

Most of our schools also offer alcohol certification classes to the public for a reasonable fee.

Take the next step and request more information on the school of your choice here!